Thursday, December 11, 2014

Biweekly Challenge 3 - Christmas Project 1

Hi Everyone, Doris here with
a project for our next challenge - Christmas
 
Are you ready for Christmas yet? 
I'm just about there and I made some
gift card holders with some of the
Simple Stories DIY Christmas products.
They have great traditional colors and nice patterns.


These products and so much more are available at
Here's the front of my project:
 
For the inside I made a little pocket to hold the gift card

 
Go HERE to add your crafty project


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL card. I love your design and the colors are delicious.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused because I saw this post on Tues 12/9 and then it disappeared. Now it is posted on Thurs 12/11 and there are entries created on Tues 12/9. What's up with that? Can we enter 12/9 creations or not?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I think what happened is you saw the post on the challenge link up page which was posted 12/9. This post created 12/11 is to share the card inspiration made for this challenge. If you click on the challenge tab at the top it will take you to the 12/9 post.
      Hope this helps.
      Crafty hugs,
      D~
      DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

      Delete