Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Biweekly Challenge 2 Autumn Flowers - projects by Lynda

Hello....Lynda here to share with you a few projects I created using the fabulous supplies from the Cuttin' and Stampin' store for this challenge.  

I've used some of the following products on my projects: 


Fancy Pants Burlap & Bouquets collection. 


Buttons
These products and so much more are available at


For my first two cards I took some of the solid colored pattern paper and trimmed it to it fit onto my card base leaving a small border.  I then used some of the trimmed pieces to create a strip to go across the card front.  I then added the diecut floral accent to the front of each card.

in addition to the floral diecut, I added the feather diecut to this card:


for my next card I did the same process, but used a piece of the pattern paper:


For my final card I covered my entire card base with the pattern paper.  I then added a strip of a coordinating piece of pattern paper to the card front on the top.  I then added the burlap bow that I topped with the button (tied off with twine).  I tucked the diecut tag up and behind the bow and the card was coplete.



I hope you'll join in the fun and link up your Autumn flowers theme project to the blog post here.

Happy crafting....Lynda


1 comments: