Friday, June 13, 2014

Family Layout!




I don't know if you have been taken over by this trend of word bubble or not, but the Cuttin' and Stampin' Design Team sure has.  Every which way we turn there's more and more great products using the bubbles.  So we decided we needed to make a challenge out of it.  
This week we are using Basic Grey Capture paper collection and the Jillibean Soup Word Bubbles stamp set.  Both items are on sale in the Cuttin' and Stampin' Amazon store.


 
 
I created a super fun layout which awaits the perfect pictures for the word bubbles!
I started by laying everything out on the page to determine the layout and where I wanted my spray to be. I then took it all up and sprayed some Silvery Smooch spray on the left side. Then I started adhering all the items in the fashion they were to begin with. I was super pleased with how this cam out...I think I am going to use this layout to showcase my two youngest grandsons...they have such adorable personalities that this layout will be perfect for them!
 
 
 
Check out my blog~Teresa from Fresh and Renewed
 
 
You can enter your own great Word Bubble projects Here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment