Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pocket Thursday - February 6th, 2014

Hey Everyone! Jamie here! Today I am sharing a project that I absolutely loved doing, and loved how it turned out! I used the Doodlebug Sweethearts paper collection. 


This is a 4x6 card that is completely ready and waiting for me to use it in my next Project Life layout. As you see I used the paper, and the ticket punch outs, I also was able to use two of the lovely stickers, and a doily that is so hot in card designs right now. The flowers were something that I had in my personal stash that had no name on them. I am sorry about that! I inked the edge of the card with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink from Ranger. It is the perfect color for this project, it matches the paper and embellishments perfectly. 

I hope you feel inspired to grab your supplies and make something beautiful!

Hugs!
Jamie M. Shaw-Tardif


5 comments: