Saturday, November 2, 2013

Weekly Challenge #43 - Saturday

#43
Challenge: Autumn Harvest

October 29 - November 4, 2013



Hi everyone, Doris here with my project for this week's challenge.
My go-to style of card making is usually clean and simple,
but for this card I wanted it to reflect the bright colors of
the season as well as the colorful papers in the
Doodlebug Happy Harvest pack, so I did some paper piecing.
It really didn't take long, the leaves were cut with my Silhouette but
everything else was fussy cut. The stamp set I used is
Autumn Groves by Paper Smooches and is just adorable: you can
find it in the Cuttin' and Stampin' store HERE.


Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on November 8, 2013.

You can link your creations HERE.

3 comments:

  1. what a super cute card! Love the scene:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris this card is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete