Thursday, September 26, 2013

Challenge #38 Tuesday - It's okay to use those scraps...



#38
Challenge:   Use your Scraps
September 24 - 30th, 2013


Hi everyone, Lynda from Positive Force here to share with you my project for the Use your Scraps challenge.  I wanted to first share this cute card that I made where I created this fun background using cardtock pieces to create this sunburst effect.  This is a great way to use cardstock only on a card.  I first stamped the sentiment from the Sentiment Sampler set onto the yellow cardstock.  I then cut out the piece in a circle.  I then took various pieces of neon cardstock and edged them with pinking decorative scissors.  I then began adding the pieces to the card base.  Once I was happy with how it looked I adhered down the strips.  I then went back and added the dots and doodles to the edge to make the card pop...


and from the scraps left from that card I made this card...I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and then layered the strips onto pattern paper and cardstock scraps.  I then covered the front of the card base with the leftover pieces of the neon paper.  



You can find these wonderful products available in a weekly bundle package at an amazing deal right here.


Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on October 4, 2013.

You can link your project Here.

2 comments:

  1. Lynda your two cards are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, I just love how you used those neon colors in the challenge and made these great cards!
    Teresa K

    ReplyDelete