Friday, August 9, 2013

Aug. 9th Prima Doll Janet Royer

 
Week 31
Prima Doll Stamp
 
 
Hello! It's back to school time for many and today I made a Bookmark for my granddaughter who is truly a book worm! I think she'll love this cute Prima Doll stamp and with some school themed stickers to remind her to Learn, Read, and Achieve, and will continue to be the great student she is! I used Copics to color the girl and clothing. Added some bling to the dress front and the headband. Everyone loves their new clothes the first days of the school year! Maybe we should never outgrow that and shop for ourselves but these days I'm more into crafts supplies and the hottest stamps on the market such as these! Check out my blog for more info! http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

  1. Janet, your little doll is adorable and what an amazing job you did with those Copics!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete