Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 22 - Wednesday

#22
Challenge:   Graduation
June 4 - 10, 2013


Hello Crafty Friends!
This is Teresa from CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com and it is my turn to share a project with you!
. This week we are featuring 
Graduation cards.

For my card, I found this super cute cut file from the Silhouette America site and cut it on my Cameo.
I thought this cut was perfect just as it was and did not need anything else - therefore a quick and simple card.  My crafty MoJo has taken a bit of a vacation without me - so quick and simple is just up my alley!


In addition to the cut file, all I needed to do was add a little bit of twine
 to make the tassel on the graduation cap and added some liquid pearls around the swirls for
a bit of interest.
I cut a label, also a Silhouette file and stamped "Congratulations" on it and
my card was completed!  
How is that for simple and fast?
Please head over to my blog, Create Enjoy Shareo see more photos and a few more details.
Now let's see your graduation creations!  We'd love you to join in the Challenge with us!  

                                   Enter your submissions here

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on June 21, 2013. 

2 comments:

  1. I did not see a winner posted on 6/3 for Ch20 Use a Bike.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Teresa! I love the colors and the bling is a great touch!

    Teresa R.

    ReplyDelete