Saturday, June 1, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 21 - Saturday

#21
Challenge: Use a Photo
May 28 - June 3, 2013

Hello Everyone!

Doris from Mom's Been Scrappin here today to share my project for this week's challenge. When this project came up on our challenge schedule, the first thing I thought of was a layout to get my scrapbooking kick-started again. But that was the obvious choice, and I'm trying to push myself to go outside my comfort zone, so I decided on a special little project.


My daughter is getting married in December and we're getting into "wedding mode" lately. She had already sent out her Save the Date cards, but I wanted to make a special one and this is what I came up with. I kept it simple and used my Silhouette Cameo again with the print and cut feature, just added their picture and I was done. I have it hanging in my craft room and on the back I have a list of things the "Mother of the Bride" needs to get done soon :)


Ok, your turn - let's see your projects that include a picture. We'd love you to link up and join our challenge! Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.

Go Here to enter your creations.

1 comments:

  1. I love that Save the Date tag, Doris! How fun to be making wedding stuff for your daughter!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete