Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly Challenge #14 - Saturday

#14
Challenge:   Garden

Dates:  April 9, 2013 to April 15, 2013


Hello! Design Team member Janet here! I hope you're enjoying our trip to the garden! Today, we're visiting my "potting shed". It's a cute stand up, dimensional card that I know my friend who happens to be a Master Gardener will love for her birthday next week!  Take a peek!

See what I mean? The roof comes out, the shelf stands out... anyway.... I used a free cutting file from Creative Kuts.com and on Facebook. This was one of the recent BAP's. (Build A Project) Every Monday and Tuesday there is a free file, you get the file, post your project, then you can join in the following week.. Files include cards, 3-D items, layouts, etc! I used an Amuse Stamp Set to add the birdcage, the bird on the perch, and one to chirp the sentiment. This set has 10 sentiments as well as a branch, nest and bird bath!!  I added some bling to my flower centers, and around the sentiment! All paper is from a DCWV called Linen. The cardstock looks so rich and some are glittered as well. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope we've inspired you to create your garden project and share it. At least with paper flowers-everyone has a green thumb! Including me!


We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! 

2 comments:

  1. Janet- what a great card! I have seen others posting that "BAP" and it was a really cute one this week! I love the bling you added and all the elements!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous little spring scene you have created wirh the variety of pots.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete