Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Challenge week # 15 - Wednesday

#15
Challenge:   Thank You Cards

Dates:  April 16, 2013 to April 22, 2013

Hi everyone, Doris here to share a few little projects today.  I like to keep some ready-to-go basic cards in my stash, don't you?  This way I can grab and go when I need a quick card, and today I have two Thank-You cards
I just added to my stash.


I used a Hero Arts card base and wanted some color, and 
I grabbed some VersaMark inks and a few washi tapes.

For the second card I also used a Hero Arts card base and
the same VersaMark inks along with some bakers twine.
To give the card some dimension, I used a 2" scallop circle
punch on the front and added the sentiment
to the inside.  Ba-zinga!  Two thank you
cards for my stash finished in less than 5 minutes!



We'd love you to link up and join our challenge! Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! 

1 comments:

  1. Doris, super cute cards! I love how quick your card with the washi tape can come together! The hearts are so cute too!
    Loving the twine and those dandelions on the 2nd card too!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete