Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 9 - Tuesday

#9
Challenge:   Use Flowers.
(it does not have to be an A Muse stamp set) 

Dates: March 5, 2013 through March 11, 2013

Hi everyone, Doris here from Mom's Been Scrappin'.  Can you believe it's March already?  That means spring will be here soon, my favorite season! Some of the flowers in my yard have already started to pop up, and that helped me get inspired for this week's challenge - flowers.  I made several cards to share with you today to get your inspiration going:



I tried to mix some bright colors for this card and love the a.muse orange chevron ribbon against the card base.

Supplies used:
a.muse studio cardstock
copics
a.muse stamp set Springtime Day
a.muse chevron ribbon
memento ink, black
pop dots


I don't know what made me stamp the image on the doily, but once I did I loved how it looked and wanted to keep this card simple, and added just a little elegance with the ribbon and pearls.

Supplies used:
kraft cardstock
paper doily
flatback pearls
sheer/satin ribbon
a.muse stamp sets Springtime Days and Contemporary Greetings
memento ink, cocoa



Some fussy cut roses that I copic colored and popped them up on top of the embossed cardstock base, then distressing it just a little with some sand paper.

Supplies used:
a.muse cardstock
embossing folder
copics
memento ink, black
a.muse stamp sets All for Love and Studio Sampler One
flatback pearls
stickles
pop dots
I hope you will join us for this week's challenge.  Go Here to enter your creation.  I can't wait to see them! Don't forget to get your own Amuse Products (and you won't be disappointed!)

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on March 15, 2013.  

3 comments:

  1. Doris...you went wild with your cards this week!
    Beautiful job! I love the doily with the pearls..simple yet so elegant!
    I am so ready for spring too, so seeing your spring flowers has me longing for warm weather!
    Thanks!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL cards....great inspiration...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cards Doris! Thanks for sharing.

    Teresa R.

    ReplyDelete