Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winners

WINNERS
I'm a little behind on announcing winners so here they are for the last few weeks.

Blog Hop
Each winner receives a $25 gift certificate for A Muse Studio products.  
True Random Number Generator 23  
I loved all the projects, great ideas. Can't wait to see more.
 
True Random Number Generator

Enjoyed your hop tons! Got lots of great ideas! Thank you Heather Lynn for the heads-up!

Blog hop winners can check out all the great products at A Muse Studio.  Make a list and e-mail me at tammy@cuttinandstampin.com.  I will place the order and have it drop shipped to you.  


WEEK #1 CHALLENGE WINNER







  WEEK #2 CHALLENGE WINNERS 

True Random Number Generator 4  

http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/2013/01/valentine.html?m=1

Designer Team Choice is #7 

 
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/2013/01/hello-love.html



Please take the blinke and proudly display it on your blog.  Then e-mail me at tammy@cuttinandstampin.com.  I need your mailing address do I can send you your prize. 

Thanks for playing along.   


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners...Can't wait to see your future projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for joining us at Cuttin' and Stampin' challenges. Congrats to all the lucky winners! :)
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete