Wednesday, January 23, 2013

CBD - Polka-Dot Challenge




Hello everyone, it's Tammy here and today it's my turn to post the challenge at Crafting by Designs This week we are looking for 

Polka - Dots 

 Here's what I created to give you a little inspiration.  I started with just some old blue card stock and gave it the polka-dot back ground in bubble gum pink.  Then I used the "that's the ticket" stamp set and coordinating die for the tickets.  I used the "sending my love" stamp set for the light bulb and one of the tickets.  I created the pocket by hand and outlined it with a white marker.  A Muse Studio has some clear circle stickers that are 1.5" and I used one over top of the light bulb to give it a glossy look.  


I used one of the extra tickets and a strip of polka dot paper to add a little to the inside.  


Our sponsor for this challenge is A Muse Studio.  The prize will be one stamp set you your choice from the current catalog.  



Hope this gives you an idea and you can build your own wonder full creation using Polka-Dots and enter our challenge.  You have until Tuesday, January 29th to submit your creation.  You need to submit your creations HERE.


 Thanks for playing along this week and I can't wait to see your wonderful creations.  

1 comments:

  1. Tammy- I love polka dots and I love PINK, so you know that I just think your card is perfect! I did not know about those clear stickers from Amuse ....what a cool idea!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete