Monday, April 4, 2011

House and Pair

I was working on one more card for challenges this weekend.  I was going to use this for the Disney Cartridge Challenge, but I was to late for that one.  Then there was the "New House" challenge at Celebrate the Occasion. I have notes from another challenge with a couple on it, but I can't connect to the blog. 

If anyone has a suggestion on keeping track of what challenges are out there and the URL's I would greatly appreciate it. I've been writing everything down in my notebook and I've missed some deadlines.  I guess these are some rookie mistakes that I have to learn to get past.

3 comments:

  1. Cute puppies!!!! Hi there! Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you too! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop by and say thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I am so glad you enjoyed it but sorry the guys thought something was wrong with you! LOL Isn't that just like a man...because we are laughing without them - they think we are crazy! LOL I am following you now! I mean, I had to right? Us Hillbillies HAVE to stick together ;) thanks again so so much!
    I look forward to visiting your blog and chatting again! xoxo vicki

    ReplyDelete